Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Matt's Theological Profile (according to one quiz) - a hundred percenter!

You scored as Evangelical
Holiness/Wesleyan
.
You are an evangelical
in the Wesleyan tradition.
You believe that God's grace
enables you to choose
to believe in him, even
though you yourself are
totally depraved. The gift
of the Holy Spirit gives
you assurance of your salvation,
and he also enables
you to live the life of
obedience to which God has
called us. You are influenced
heavily by John Wesley
and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


100%

Emergent/Postmodern


71%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


68%

Neo orthodox


68%

Reformed Evangelical


64%

Fundamentalist


64%

Classical Liberal


43%

Roman Catholic


32%

Modern Liberal


29%

What is your theological worldview?

6 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Sean Scribner said...

It's funny to compare our results with those of others...

Truth Dialogue

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proud to say I only scored a 39% in the "Fundamentalist" category!!

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you score 71 percent in the emergent/postmodern section? Strange.

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, Friedman's more post-modern than he'd care to admit! ;-)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Matt Friedeman said...

I might embrace emergent/post-modern if I could just figure out what it is. Actually, post-modern I know, and I am not that by any stretch of the imagination. But emergent? Whazzat? I have read the books, perused the websites, pondered Doug Thompson and...

Whazzat?

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't label me "emergent" yet... I still have a strong critique of the movt and their leaders... but they do have some good points they're making. Especially in regard to methodology.

Some of their best thoughts remind me of a professor I had back in seminary ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home