Wednesday, August 18, 2004

One great step towards an evangelistic team

On a personal note...

Today, twenty years ago, I took some marriage vows. It seems to me that if you want to spend a lifetime in evangelism and go on a great adventure for God one of the finest choices you can make is to commit yourself to a sturdy, godly woman.

I have made many silly decisions in my life. Many of those decisions slowed me down and curtailed the business of God. But the second best of the few good ones I have made (first - giving my life to Jesus) was my choice of a bride.

She is an evangelist's dream: willing to go wherever God wants her to go, do whatever God wants her to do, give whatever God wants her to give. And, with a real desire to build that kind of abundant life into the lives of her six children.

I am blessed beyond belief. "Thank you God for the grace to choose the most beautiful of women."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home