Friday, January 06, 2006

NPR on Abortion

...and my (humble, rather pitiful) voice is featured. About eight or nine minutes into this piece by National Public Radio there is a man's voice outside an abortion clinic featured to contrast that which was just heard inside the abortion clinic. That would be me.

The whole piece is interesting.

A lot of media done on Mississippi abortion lately (as we have only one clinic remaining). Public television had a special on the other day, and some of the members of our church were on that as well.

Pray that Mississippi becomes the first abortion free state.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm anti abortion, too.

A few months ago, I visited the medical professional that my friends referred to as "Doctor Snip Snip" so that my wife & I will never have to worry about it....

But how is Mississippi going to be abortion-free if there are abortion clinics in Louisiana, Florida & Alabama? Or if one of those Dutch abortion ships drops anchor?

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that it is none of my business who gets an abortion or not. I also believe if God had not wanted people to have abortions he would had stopped them.

I believe God is more concerned with saving souls than stopping abortion, afterall that was the great commishion wasn't it???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home