Tuesday, February 07, 2006
- Best 'Toon' of the Day
- Happy Birthday to the Gipper
- Those we would change, we must first love
- A good lesson - Beware when talking to the biblica...
- Truth Isn't Enough ... You Must Weep
- Pretty important column
- Triumph From Tragedy
- Yes, We Have Race Problems ... Yes, We Should Do S...
- Fifty Most Influential
- Christian rockers - here's a song about education ...
'Not called!' did you say? 'Not heard the call,' I think you should say. Put your ear down to the Bible, and hear him bid you go and pull sinners out of the fire of sin. Put your ear down to the burdened, agonized heart of humanity, and listen to its pitiful wail for help. Go stand by the gates of hell, and hear the damned entreat you to go to their father's house and bid their brothers and sisters, and servants and masters not to come there. And then look Christ in the face, whose mercy you have professed to obey, and tell him whether you will join heart and soul and body and circumstances in the march to publish his mercy to the world. (William Booth)