Monday, September 05, 2005

And now, a word from Democratic Underground

Incredible, really, in these days of Katrina related heroism:
I was on my home and was on the ramp getting off the highway. I saw a mini-van on the side of the road. There was a lady standing next to the van and in her arms she held her child. I can only assume her mini-van had broken down. I don't know, perhaps with so many gad stations being out of gas, she had also run out. I slowed down and started to pull over to offer her a ride. At the very last second I noticed a "W" sticker on the back of her vehicle and I sped up and drove off....

On the other hand, so many hateful thoughts went through my head. I wondered how a person could see what was going on in NO and still have one of those awful stickers on their car. How could they support an awful excuse for a human being that has let our country down and is letting Americans die after they have made it through the storm? How can someone be so blind and so stupid?
Many commentators, read them, seem to be consoling...even in agreement.

Update: And this from "The Underground" via the OpinionJournal:
Over at DemocraticUnderground.com, "Spazito" weighs in with a theory about Chief Justice Rehnquist's death:

Bet he died days ago and they are just announcing it now to try and take the heat off bush [sic]. One man has died, well guess what, thousands have died and more are still dying.

It was inevitable that someone would suggest this eventually. But Spazito did it at 11:10 p.m. EDT last night--four minutes after the announcement that Rehnquist had died!

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to vote republican... I would never pass by a mother/child with a Kerry campaign sticker... I simply wouldn't. For all the talk of building unity and reuniting a divided nation, that dems have tried to place on Bush's plate... this is sick... Obviously some people don't want unity or diversity, they just want conformity to their own ideals. What a model of openness and tolerance, this guy and all of his sympathizers are.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger BRiM said...

Yea, that guy was talking about Bush letting people die in NO and leaves a mother and child on the side of road to a fate unknown? What a Jack! Just goes to show what the Dems are all about...It's my way or the highway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home